Call Us : +61 7 3333 2161

Admissions & Student Visa

Process when applying for Australia Student Visa and Admissions

International students who are willing to study in Australia need to apply for admission to a registered provider before applying for a student visa.

Steps involved in the process:

  • Choosing the course and the provider or an institution.
  • Submitting an application to the provider or an institution.
  • Getting a Letter of Offer (LOO) and accepting a letter of offer.
  • Upon Acceptance of LOO, payment of the fees to the provider or an institution.
  • Receiving electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
  • Applying for Student Visa (Subclass 500).

Admission Process:

Before applying we understand all about you:

The first counselling session involves understanding your aspirations, your skill set, your interests and your education history. We will ask you questions like the city you want to stay in, costs and scholarships that may be available to off-set the cost of your education. Some of other questions that we might ask during the session will be:

The match between your desired qualification & your career goals.

Are you considering Australia for migration and in that case, does your course choice enable you to be on the skilled immigration list?

What visa category do you qualify for?

Does your level of English meet the requirements of the course or university?

What is your current visa status?

Identifying right study options and registered providers that best suits you:

Once we identify your personal and career goals, the next step will be discussing with you the universities and institutes that offer those career pathways and evaluating which one’s best suits you based on the entry requirements. The expected outcomes would be:

Also Identifying if you should work towards a degree or a vocational course in the city you would want to live in.

Which institutions are best suited for you: - for e.g. public or private university or colleges and institutions or a pre-university English school.

How many hours you can work and what class schedules work for you: evening/morning or weekends etc and your mode of study.

Discussing payment options for the course based on your financial considerations and the scholarships that may be available

Assisting with the GTE requirement

The genuine temporary entrant requirement (GTE) is an integrity measure to ensure that the Streamlined Student Visa Framework is used as intended and not used by international students as a way of maintaining de facto permanent residency in Australia. To address the GTE Criteria is very important to maintaining your Australian student visa. Therefore, a trained counsellor can guide you towards making the right decision for your career and life in Australia. Some of the key recommendations we make to students applying for further student visa/extension are:

  • You attend your school and meet the attendance criteria at all times.
  • Make sure you are concentrating on academics and getting acceptable grades to prove to DIBP you are genuine temporary entrant and only here to study.
  • Making sure you are not switching courses constantly. DIBP sees switch students as non-genuine if its not relevant to your past course and proposed future employment.
  • Work for hours allowed when on student visa i.e. 20 hours weekly and 40 hours fortnightly.

Admission/ Enrolment in the course & managing your visa application

Once you have taken a careful decision our expert counsellor will guide you through all the paper work and at all the steps of enrolment process. That includes:

  • Original Passport (Including Old Passport) (All pages)
  • School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
  • Certified copies of:
    • 10th, 12th Mark sheet And Attempt (credit) certificate
    • Diploma or ITI Mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
    • Bachelor mark sheets, Degree or Provisional Certificate
    • Master’s Mark sheet, Degree or Provisional Certificate
  • Transcript if available
  • Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
  • IELTS or other English Language Tests.
  • Resume / CV
  • Any other relevant certificates (If applicable)
  • Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
  • SOP (Statement of Purpose)
  • Marriage Certificate (If applicable)

You can only meet the eligibility criteria for both institution and visa application if you have:

  • English language proficiency Certificates (IELTS or PTE)
  • Met health and character requirements
  • Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • Evidence of Sufficient funds
  • Academic Certificates

Filing for your new student visa and/or extension.

Our experts will handle this for you.

All Set, we have staff and counsellors who are multi-lingual and can understand you. They are passionate and they love what they do.

So, what are we waiting for let’s get started.